Please check here to learn the latest about the Erie Catholic School System.
- Registration forms for the currently enrolled families are being processed for all six campuses. Confirmation letters will be sent out once the numbers have been finalized.
Teacher applications were due on March 13, 2017. The interview process will begin the week of March 20, 2017. This process will take several weeks. Positions will be filled before the end of May.
- A business manager has been hired for the new Erie Catholic School System. An announcement with further details will be made within the week.
- A new student information system has been purchased that will bring all six campuses under one program. Rediker’s solution “AdminPlus 6” provides storage of student demographics, daily attendance, period attendance, scheduling, report cards/grades, discipline and billing data, and the ability to report and export/share all of this information.
- A second meeting of the Erie Catholic board of directors was held on March 8, 2017. Board meetings have been scheduled through June and will occur every four weeks
- The architect met with pastors, principals, and science teachers to provide updates and receive feedback about the science labs at each campus. Plans are in progress with the hope of construction beginning this summer.
- Summer programs have been confirmed for the following campuses: Blessed Sacrament, Our Lady of Peace, St. George, St. Jude, and St. Luke. Please contact the principal for more information.