Rules and regulationsCemetery grounds are open 7 days a week for visitation
Summer hours: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Winter hours: 8:00 a.m. to sunset (September 15 - March 31)
To avoid decorations that may not be permitted, please check with the cemetery before purchase.
Please help us to keep our cemetery grounds beautiful and safe by observing the following:
- No planting of any kind.
- 1-10" plastic pots are permitted (April 1- October 31)
- Shepherds hooks are permitted.
- Artificial flowers and wreaths are permitted (Novemeber 1 – March 31)
- Do not place decorative stones around markers. (Items can get caught up in mowers and cause serious injury to visitors and cemetery staff.)
- Do not use glass bottles, plastic jugs/bottles or tin cans as flower vases. Glass is dangerous if broken and tin cans are unsightly.
- Please place all trash in trash baskets.
- Sod and dirt can be placed along the curb next to the trash baskets.
- Flag holders for veterans are available at the Erie County Court House Dept. of Veteran Affairs (814) 451-6265 or through your funeral director.
- No pets are permitted on cemetery grounds
- No parking on the grass
If you have questions, please call the main office at Calvary Cemetery 814-838-7724 Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.