- Growing-up and changes due to puberty
- Preparing for the onset of menstruation
- Accepting new responsibilities
- Growing in virtue
- Establishing a foundation for continued communication between parent and child
- Responding to God’s call
- The beauty of marital love
- The sacredness of human life
This year, the Mother Daughter Tea program will be offered at:
St. Boniface Social Hall
Sunday, April 28, 2019
from 11:30-2:15 pm
St. Mark Catholic Center
Sunday, May 5, 2019
from noon to 3:30 pm
Program charge is $15 per family.
Register online by clicking here, or register by phone by calling Kate at 814-824-1259.
For more information about this event, contact:
Director of Chastity Education
429 East Grandview Blvd.
P.O. Box 10397
Erie, PA 16514-0397
Phone: (814) 824-1261