Summer Discipleship Camp Totus Tuus
Camp Totus Tuus is an immersion experience into the incredible richness of our Catholic faith and the journey to discipleship for Middle School youth. Participants journey through camp in small communities, building relationships while they grow in discipleship. The Camp Totus Tuus team is made up of high school and college students as well as adults who are committed to providing the best possible experience for our campers.
Camp Totus Tuus …¨ is for young people who want a different but challenging experience this summer!
¨ is about strengthening your relationship with Jesus Christ.
¨ is an experience that develops bold, strong, and committed disciples!
¨ is for middle school teens who want to spend time with and develop friendships with other Catholic Christians!
¨ is not for those who are perfect, but for young people who want to live for Jesus!
Who, when, where, and how much?
- Open to all young people entering grades 6-8in fall 2019.
- Camp takes place Sunday, July 14-Thursday, July 18
- Camp will begin with a Family Mass at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, and end with a Family Picnic at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday
- Hosted at St. Philip Center in Linesville, PA. “Where the ducks walk on the fish.” (really)
- $175 per person. Financial aid is frequently offered by the participant’s parish or Catholic school. Contact your pastor and/or school principal first. (If financial aid is still needed call the Office of Youth & Young Adult Ministry, 814-824-1219)
- The cost includes all snacks and meals, overnight accommodations, a very cool t-shirt, binder, and all materials for the week.
Totus tuus is a Latin phrase meaning “totally thine.” Saint Pope John Paul II chose this phrase for his apostolic motto because he felt a strong draw to Jesus through the intercession of his mother, the Blessed Virgin Mary. These words come from a longer Latin prayer of Consecration to Mary written by Saint Louis de Montfort.
The entire prayer is:
"Totus tuus ego sum, et omnia mea tua sunt. Accipio te in mea omnia. Praebe mihi cor tuum, Maria."
Which translates to:
"I belong entirely to you, and all that I have is yours. I take you for my all. O Mary, give me your heart"
Camp Totus Tuus 2019 Flyer, Forms and Registration links
Simple Registration form
Register online and pay total amount ($175) with a credit card
Register online and pay either deposit ($50) or total amount ($175) via check or cash
Camp Totus Tuus General FAQ
Where is it located?
St. Philip Center
401 S. Mercer St.,
Linesville, PA 16424
How much does it cost?
Financial aid is frequently offered by the participant’s parish or Catholic school. Contact your pastor and/or school principal first. If financial aid is still needed, contact Jillian Zaczyk, email@example.com
Where will campers sleep?
The St. Philip Center contains bunk rooms for our campers and boys and girls have separate sections of sleeping areas.
What do I need to pack?
Camp Totus Tuus Packing List
More Questions? Contact Jillian Zaczyk, firstname.lastname@example.org