The Catholic’s Divorce Survival Guide will help you:
- Discover how to work through the emotions of separation and divorce
- Experience personal healing and hope
- Gain wisdom and comfort from others who share your experiences
- Address questions of forgiveness and new family dynamics
- Obtain an understanding of the annulment process
- This is a special 8-week ministry instead of a 12-week ministry this time.
May 9, 2018
May 16, 2018
May 23, 2018
All times are 6:30-8:00 p.m.
CDSG meets at
St. Mark Catholic Center (SMCC)
429 East Grandview Blvd.
Erie, PA 16504
Call (814) 824-1250 or email: familylife@ErieRCD.org
to register or for more information.
Information and samples of the DVDs
Common Questions from the CDSG website, www.catholicsdivorce.com:
We're only separated...Now what?
Why do I hurt so much?
Why I am I taking longer to heal than others?
What can I do to feel better?
Where can I go for help?
If God is good, why did He allow this divorce?
I just can't forgive; is that wrong?
I have so much guilt. What can I do?
I don’t trust the Church, and I haven’t been to Mass for years...
Where can I learn more about Catholicism?
I’m furious, what can I do with this anger?
How do I help my kids?
How do I stop my kids from acting out?
My adult children are still angry or hurting!
How do I handle my difficult ex?
Help! I’m drowning in debt.
What will happen in court?
But what about child support?
How do I deal with all this fear?
Can I still receive Communion?
Christine Hess, Director
Family Life Office
429 E. Grandview Blvd.
P.O. Box 10397
Erie, PA 16514-0397
Phone (814) 824-1261 • 800-374-3723
Fax (814) 824-1264