Funded by the RELIGIOUS EDUCATION ENRICHMENT FUND (REEF)
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE - Grant request goals and objectives must meet at least one of the purpose statements listed below.
REEF provides financial resources for programs and activities which:
- Offer education, formation, and development of parish, school, or diocesan staff
- Provide creative activities that would further the education and formation of youth and adults
- Encourage initiative and creativity in seeking ways to deliver the Good News
- Meet emerging needs of religious education and faith formation
BEFORE BEGINNING THE APPLICATION PROCESS - Please read the Grant Application Form Instructions and the Religious Education Enrichment Fund Brochure.
PER THE INSTRUCTIONS - Review the grant categories, select the best match for your needs, complete the application, and return it to REEF Administrator at St. Mark Catholic Center.
- Leadership Training Grant Pages 1 & 2 (Fillable PDF)
- Ministry Training Grant Pages 1 & 3 (Fillable PDF)
- Creative Project in Religious Formation Grant Pages 1 & 4 (Fillable PDF)
*The Catholic Foundation of Northwest Pennsylvania funds technology and other education grant opportunities. Please refer to https://www.cfnwpa.org/grant-seekers/education-grant-guidelines for more information about Catholic Foundation grants.