A healthy lifestyle is GOOD FOR YOU!
Get all your health in one place and meet the healthier YOU! This year Highmark and Roman Catholic Diocese of Erie are offering you and your covered spouse a personalized health and wellness platform that empowers you with information that can help you stay healthy and meet your wellness goals. Sharecare is all your health in one place. Your Sharecare profile is a living, breathing, evolving story of your health. Based on your RealAge results, the expert resources, guidance and programs are all personalized for you to create a healthy life, lived to the fullest.
What is this year's wellness initiative incentive reward?
This year you and your covered spouse can each earn $150 for completing 3 wellness-related tasks.
What is required to earn my incentive? We hope you fill find the program a fun and easy way to earn your $150 wellness incentive AND meet a healthier YOU! Here are the basic requirements that must be completed by June 30, 2019.
- Complete a wellness profile to access the current state of your health. The new profile is called a "Real Age Test" and it is completed on the mycare.ShareCare.com website or by downloading and using the ShareCare app on your Android or Apple mobile device.
- Self-certify that you will have a preventative exam.
This is an "on your honor" agreement that you will have at least one of the following in 2019: dental exam, mammogram, yearly physical, eye exam.
- Complete one of two activities meant to engage you in continued healthy practices:
- Talk to a health coach
- Earn 60 "green days" through the Sharecare app installed on your smartphone or mobile device.
- Visit http://mycare.sharecare.com to create an account.
- Click the Shield button on the left .
- Click the Rewards panel in the middle of the screen. (The panel has fireworks on it.)
- Click Good for You Diocese of Erie Wellness Plan button. (If you don't see this button, call James Tometsko @ 814-824-1189.)
- Click the Real Age Test option and answer the questions. (This will take about 15 minutes.)
- Click the Preventative Exam step and agree that you will have or have had a preventative exam. Preventative exams include yearly physicals, eye exams, dental exams as well as OB/GYN exams and mammograms. (This step will take a few seconds.)
- Call Blues on Call and set a goal with a health coach (number on back of your card) and set a goal with the representative. (The length of this step depends on the conversation you have with the Blues on Call coach.
- Visit the http://mycare.sharecare.com website or download the ShareCare app for your Android or Apple mobile device.
- Create an account.
- Tap the Achieve button on the app or the Shield button on the left side of the website.
- Tap or click the Rewards panel in the middle of the screen. (The panel has fireworks on it.)
- Tap or click the Good for You Diocese of Erie Wellness Plan button. (If you don't see this button, call James Tometsko @ 814-824-1189.)
- Tap or click the Complete RealAge Test option and answer the questions. (This will take about 15 minutes.)
- Complete the Preventative Exam step. In this step you will agree that you will have or have had a preventative exam. Preventative exams include yearly physicals, eye exams, dental exams as well as OB/GYN exams. (This step will take a few seconds.)
- Achieve 60 "green" days. Green days are days where you have met certain healthy goals like getting a good night's sleep and getting some exercise. You needn't complete 60 green days in a row, but you must complete these green days before the end of the program. To get credit for your "green" day, you must log into the website or the app each day and follow the on screen instructions for earning your green day. This step takes about 15 minutes to complete each day, but will actually take some effort throughout the day as you meet the "green" tasks you've agreed to complete. Remember, these are healthy tasks meant to help you Meet a Healthier You.