The Office of Youth & Young Adult Ministry serves the young church within the Diocese of Erie.
- Discipleship programming for youth,
- Opportunities for training, networking, and fellowship for leaders, and
- Support and resources for young adults.
Our goals are:
- Encourage leaders become strong mentors,
- Guide the young church grow toward a deeper relationship with God,
- Challenge leaders and youth to live an authentically Christian Catholic life,
- Empower the young church to be bold disciples,
- Inspire the young church to disciple others.
We entrust our work to the Blessed Mother through the intercession of St. John Paul II — “Totus Tuus!“