Worship and Liturgy...
The Office of Worship supports the bishop in encouraging the full, active and conscious participation by all the people in every liturgical celebration. It offers help for all aspects of liturgy: the environment, the music, the spiritual formation and training of liturgical ministers, and the preparation and evaluation of parish and diocesan liturgies. The office supports presiders, music directors, liturgy committees, pastoral councils and all those involved in liturgy.
The Office of Worship offers regional and parish workshops upon request and coordinates the Diocesan Liturgical Commission. It works closely with the local chapter of the National Pastoral Musicians Association (NPM), as well as with many deanery-level music and liturgy groups. It also works closely with the Federation of Diocesan Liturgical Commissions and the NPM national organization.
Bishop Masses - Confirmation | Blessings | Parish Visit | Pastor Installation | Church Dedication
- Communion Services [coming soon]
- Preparing Liturgies
- Rites of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA)
- Communion Ministers (Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion)
- Liturgy Commitees
- Music Ministry: Assembly, Choir, Director
- Parish Pastoral Councils
- (GIRM) General Instruction of the Roman Missal
- Good Liturgy Matters JOT - Archive
- Liturgical Music
- Deanery Music Groups
- National Pastoral Musicians (NPM) — Diocesan | National
- NOTES — A quarterly newsletter for music ministers of the diocese of Erie
- Sing to the Lord [coming soon]
- Starting and Stopping the Music Guide [coming soon]
- Liturgical Seasons
- Liturgy Reminders Archive
- Flu Season Guidelines
- Low-gluten hosts, Gluten intolerance, Celiac Sprue